This morning I ended up finding some Yankee Candle Halloween Air Fresheners when I stopped in at TJ Maxx to see what kind of interesting soaps they had. (I have a thing for soaps. However, I’m sure people thought I needed them because I’d just come off the courts and was all stinky and sweaty in my tennis gear. LOL!)
At any rate, I decided it’d be fun to give a couple away, so I picked up two for me and two for….?
HOW TO ENTER
Submit the Entry Code using the entry form. (Below.)
HOW TO GET THE ENTRY CODE
There are two ways to find out the Entry Code.
- Be a newsletter subscriber. A while back I wrote about how I was going to start using the newsletter for “silent contests.” I’ll send out the newsletter today, so unless you’re already a newsletter subscriber, you’ll probably be SOL getting the Entry Code that way. However, please do sign up for the newsletter still. This is just the beginning of Halloween contest season here at Haunt Jaunts. Prizes will only get bigger and better.
- Listen to “Keeping the Spirits Alive!” tonight at 8 p.m. EST on Para-X.com. I’ll be joining John Tobin and Chip Reichenthal on their radio show tonight. At some point (or perhaps points) during the show I’ll say the Entry Code. Come back here, enter it, and voila! You’re entered. Easy as that!
- Limit one (1) entry per person.
- You MUST give the Entry Code when entering. Entries without the Entry Code will not be entered in the drawing.
- Deadline to enter: Wednesday August 2, 2012 11:59 p.m. Central.
- The drawing will take place on Thursday August 23, 2012.
- Two names will be drawn. Each will win one of the two Yankee Candle Halloween Air Fresheners.
- Entries accepted from the U.S. and elsewhere.
Submit the Entry Code that you either found in your newsletter or heard on "Keeping the Spirits Alive!" radio show to be entered in the drawing to win one of the Yankee Candle Halloween Air Fresheners. Feel free to copy & paste "Yankee Candle Halloween Giveaway" in the subject line.
TROUBLE WITH THE ENTRY FORM?
IF for some reason the entry form doesn’t work for you, you can also submit entries via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Just be sure to put “Yankee Candle Giveaway Entry” in the subject line.