I received a very nice email from a representative of Crazy Dog T-shirts the other day. He had an offer he wanted to share with my site’s visitors. Here’s what he had to say:
We love Halloween just as much as you do, and we wanted to offer your site’s visitors $5 off of our entire awesome variety of Halloween treats. Everything from zombie t-shirts, to Halloween t-shirts, and the coolest Halloween costumes around!
The code to use at checkout is HALLO5, and that’s valid for $5 off from now straight through to Halloween.
Dogs, zombies, and Halloween? That piqued my interest, so I went to check out their stock. Here’s the conclusions I came to in just a few clicks:
- I saw lots of funny Ts that immediately appealed to me. (And not just among their Halloween selection.)
- I thought their prices were among the most reasonable I’ve seen.
- They have a good selection and they seemed to offer a lot of discounts on top of their already reasonable prices.
I wrote the rep back and said I’d be happy to spread the word. Then I got bold and asked if he’d be interested in donating a T-shirt as a prize for the Spooktacular Halloween Blog Party. To my surprise he said YES!
Which brings us to this spontaneous contest…
You get to pick whatever Crazy Dog T-shirt you like best!
HOW TO ENTER
- Check out Crazy Dog’s Halloween T-shirts selection.
- Come back here and leave a comment telling me two things: (1) which Halloween shirt you like best and (2) which one you think I like best. (If you think they might be the same, feel free to only name one.)
RULES AND PICKING A WINNER
- Entries accepted until 10 p.m. CST Friday October 8.
- Only one entry per person.
- See that envelope above? Inside I wrote down the name of the Crazy Dog Halloween T-shirt I liked best. I will make a video where I open the envelope and reveal my pick. If it matches either the Halloween T-shirt you said was your favorite or the one you said was my favorite, you win!*
- The winner will be drawn on October 9 and announced at some point that day. (Saturday is sometimes known as “sleepin’ in Saturday” for me, so I may not get to it first thing…)
- I’m going to limit this one to people with U.S. mailing addresses only. I don’t know if Crazy Dog will want to ship internationally, and I don’t want to over impose on their generosity.
* If more than one person guesses the T-shirt correctly, I’ll pick the first person who left a comment with the right answer. If no one picks correctly, guess who gets the pick-any-T-shirt prize? Moi!
I really want one of you to win the prize, so I’m going to give you two hints about which shirt I picked:
- Amazingly, it’s not one having anything to do with ghosts.
- It’s also not one of the ones that says “Halloween” on it.
HAPPY PICKING! GOOD LUCK!