When Dane Whitehead of Phasma Ex Machina asked if I’d be interested in being a part of their “6 Questions With” series, I thought that was cool enough. But today I finally had a chance to check emails. (We have friends in and then we got all this snow I’ve just had to play with. I’ve been a bit distracted.)
Anyway, Dane sent an email saying that my responses were now live.
I’m about to bust I’m so excited. Not just because my answers are up. (That’s awesome in and of itself, and their overall design in general? Insanely cool!)
No, I’m about to bust because of who else was included in the series and who I’m rubbing virtual elbows with. Like:
- Gary Popella of GhostTheory (LOVE both Gary and Javier’s posts. Respect and admire them both very much, and was blown away to be grouped with them. You can read his answers here.)
- Adam Nori of the Minnesota Paranormal Study Group (WOW! You can read his answers here.)
- Tina McSwain of the Charlotte Area Paranormal Society (Say what? See what I mean? It just keeps getting better and better! You can read her answers here.)
- Paul F. Eno of “Behind the Paranormal” Radio (DANG! You can read his answers here.)
- Dr. Donald Ryles (I follow his blog and blinked twice when I saw he was on there too. You can read his answers here.)
- Doc Paranormal of “Ask Doc Paranormal” (This is the only new-to-me blog, but it’s going on the blogroll and into the RSS feed. Good stuff here! You can read his answers here.)
And that’s just so far. It’s an ongoing series so there’s no telling what other hot shots are yet to come.
Even though it’s still only January, can I just pack it up and call it a year? I can’t see how it’s going to get much better than this!