Okay, I posted Part 1’s treat, so now here’s the Part 2 offering from our special guest sponsor PublishingWorks for the fiberdoodles-inspired Halloween Blog Party Giveaway: Haunted Cemteries of New England.
Before I tell you how to win it, let me tell you some of my impressions like I did with Haunted Hikes of New Hampshire.
Basically, the New England region has been on my radar for quite a while. I would love, love, love to make a Haunt Jaunt up that way someday. In fact, if my health stays good, next September for my 40th birthday I plan on taking one of Carnival’s Canada/New England cruises.
At any rate, skimming through this book only fueled my desire to get up that way even more. It features cemeteries in Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Maine and Vermont. It gives history, shares epitaphs found on gravestones (not to mention lots of quotes), and includes pictures.
Speaking of the pictures, something you don’t see in a lot of ghost guide books are color pictures. But this one includes a center inset of four pages with multiple pictures on each page. (There are also a lot of black and white pictures in the inset, as well as a couple more throughout the rest of the book.) It’s a really nice book and I’m not just saying that because PublishingWorks donated it for the drawing!
So…how do you get it from my hot little hands into yours? Read on…
HOW TO ENTER
Leave a comment with the title of the book PublishingWorks published by author Betty Breuhaus. (Hint: It kind of compliments the cemetery theme…)
EARN BONUS ENTRIES
Like in Part 1, not all entries are worth equal value. Some offer you the chance to snag multiple bonus entries!
- I’m also going to be interviewing Roxie J. Zwicker, the author of Haunted Cemeteries. Submit a question (or two, or three) that you’d like me to consider asking. = 2 entries (NOTE: Because this one takes a little more brain power, I decided to give it a little more value. ALSO, yes, you can submit multiple questions and earn multiple entries. If you submit 5 questions, that’ll net you 10 bonus entries! I may not use all the questions, but I will count all your entries!)
- Become a Fan of PublishingWorks on Facebook = 1 more entry*
- Follow Publishing Works on Twitter = 1 more entry*
- Copy & paste the following in a Tweet: I entered to win @publishingworks Haunted Cemeteries of New England in the @HauntJaunts Halloween Blog Party Giveaway http://bit.ly/2qEJ1G = 1 more entry
- Copy & paste the following quote (which appears in Haunted Cemeteries) on either Haunt Jaunts Facebook Fan Page or PublishingWorks Facebook Fan Page: “Show me your cemeteries and I’ll tell you what kind of people you have.” ~Ben Franklin~ = 1 more entry (post on BOTH and I’ll give you THREE (3) bonus entries total for this one!)
*If you already are/have, just let me know and you’ll automatically get those entries!
DEADLINE TO ENTER AND OTHER DRAWING INFO
Entries will be accepted until 6 p.m. Central time on Friday October 30, 2009.
I will hold the drawing sometime after that on Friday. And if all goes well and I avoid any uploading glitches, I’ll post the video announcing the winner that same night.
Happy entering and GOOD LUCK!