ENTRIES ARE NO LONGER BEING ACCEPTED FOR THIS CONTEST. THE DEADLINE TO ENTER HAS PASSED.
In What Will Haunt Jaunts Big Paranormal Announcement Be? I explained that I’d likely be incorporating Haunt Jaunts blogiversary celebrations with a big revelation I’m going to be making. (Yep, I gotta secret and boy howdy is it a doozie!)
At any rate, here it is: The official contest announcement.
HOW TO ENTER
I’m making it super simple. All you have to do is one thing:
- Leave a comment stating what you think my big revelation might be.
- Entries accepted until March 30, 2011 (HJ’s official 2 year anniversary date)
- You can enter as many times as you want. If you have more than one guess about what my big revelation might be, go ahead and leave multiple comments. (NOTE: Try to leave separate comments for each guess. It’ll help me when it comes time to enter your name in the drawing bucket. I don’t want to skim and see you’ve left 3 entries in one comment and only give you credit for one entry.)
- Open to everybody! U.S., International, Intergalactic, etc.
- A winner will be drawn randomly on April 1, 2011. (Most likely by Random.org, but if everyone follows directions and leaves separate comments for each entry, I may use a slick new giveaway picker plugin I’d like to test out.)
- You do NOThave to correctly guess what my secret is to win. As long as you make a guess and I pick your name, you’ll win. (This is because there is fat chance anyone’s going to even come close to getting it right, but I do want to make it so someone can win.)
- HOWEVER, if anyone does happen to guess correctly, I’ll throw in a bonus prize: a $25 gift card to Chili’s. (It doesn’t have to be the person I pick as the winner either. If any contestant happens to guess right, the bonus prize automatically gets thrown in the pot.)
If your name is picked, here’s what all you’ll win.
- Bed & Breakfasts and Country Inns 22nd Edition (Includes a certificate for ONE FREE NIGHT to any inn listed in the guide! A value worth $50 – $650!!!)
- Vampires, Werewolves, Zombies: Compendium Monstrum by Peter Pauper Press
- A Zombie Ate My Cupcake: 25 Deliciously Weird Cupcake Recipes by Lily Vanilli
- A little bejeweled notebook
- BONUS prize: $25 gift card to Chili’s (Only on the off chance someone guesses my revelation correctly.)