Why are scary pranks so funny? I mean, the poor unsuspecting people being pranked are about scared out of their minds sometimes, all so we can be entertained.
My friend James shared a scary prank video with me and I of course had to share in return. This is one of the funniest scary pranks I’ve seen. I can’t believe Scare Tactics hasn’t tried this one yet. (Or maybe they have done something like it. I missed a few episodes of the 2012 season.)
Here’s what I find interesting about the video:
- Even though I don’t speak the same language as the people in this video, fear of the dark and terror are universally expressed the same way.
- When the lights go out, it’s interesting most people’s first reaction is to crowd into the corner. (And start frantically pushing the buttons.)
- When people see the ghost, it’s interesting how so many cover their faces.
- What would a ghost enthusiast do in this case? After I screamed and crowded myself in the corner (because I would), I’d for sure be pulling out my camera and trying to get pics and video of the ghost!
- Men scream too. (And run. If you get bored watching the whole thing –not likely, but if you’re short on time, fast forward to the end. The last 10 seconds are hilarious.)