I recruited a tennis buddy to help me with the next Haunt Jaunts Spooktacular Halloween Blog Party Giveaway. After practice I had her record me doing something we do before games: spin the racket to choose serve or side.
Make the right call and, if your name’s drawn, you’ll win yourself a $15 iTunes gift card! (You don’t have to apply it towards music to exercise with, of course. You can use it for an iPod or iPhone app if you want. It’ll be your card to spend how you please –if you can win it, that is!)
HOW TO PLAY
Leave a comment calling which way the racket will fall when I spin it in the above video. Your choices are either down/M or up/W.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entries accepted until Sunday October 24, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. CST.
- The winner will be selected on Monday October 25, 2010.
HOW THE WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN
- Winners will be drawn by name.
- However, a winner can only win if they call the racket spin correctly. For example, if I pick someone who said the answer was up or W, but the racket actually fell down or M, they won’t win. I’ll then pick another name until I find an entrant who chose the correct answer.
- The rest of the video showing which way the racket really fell will be posted along with the video of the drawing.
Happy picking and good luck!