Welcome to this month’s Caption This contest! Here’s all the details you’ll need:
How to Play
- Look at the photo below.
- Use the comment section to caption it.
- Be sure to let us know what prize you’d like if you win. (Yes! There are not only prizes, but you get to pick which one appeals to you most!)
- Newsletter subscribers: be sure to identify yourself. (If you’re not one, read on to find out why you might like to become one.)
- $10 Amazon card
- $10 Starbucks card
- $15 iTunes card
- $15 Target card
How to Double Your Prize
Newsletter subscribers will be allowed to choose two prizes. If their caption is chosen, they’ll get both!
That means they have a chance to put between $20-$30 extra spending money in their pockets.
Not a subscriber? Become one here. (Super fast and easy. You just need to submit your email address.)
- Open to U.S. residents only. (Sorry out-of-country readers!)
- If two or more caption submissions are very similar, we’ll draw names from the Boo Bucket to determine a winner.
- Multiple entries accepted. (If you’re gifted enough to come up with more than one caption, feel free to submit them. Just be sure we know they’re distinct entries and not a giant run-on one.)
- Newsletter Subscribers: You can pick two of the same card, or two different ones. Entirely up to you.
Are multiple submissions accepted?
Yes. See #3 above under Rules.
Does my caption have to be a quote?
Nope. You can give the photo a title, write a poem, make it a quote as if someone’s saying something, write a flash story…anything goes. Whatever the photo inspires from you, we’ll take!