Yesterday I heard about JetBlue’s $599 All-You-Can-Jet pass and thought, “Wow. Think of all the Haunt Jaunts you could hit!”
THE ALL-YOU-CAN-JET PASS
In case you haven’t heard about JetBlue’s unlimited travel pass, here’s the scoop:
- It costs $599
- It’s good for one month: September 8 through October 8
- You can travel anywhere you want as much as you want
- Good on any seat booked at least three days in advance
- Taxes are included on domestic flights, but not on International ones or Puerto Rico
- You don’t have to be a TrueBlue program member to buy a pass, but a TrueBlue number is required to book all flights
- Sale through August 21 or while supplies last
WHERE JETBLUE FLIES
Sadly for me, JetBlue doesn’t fly out of Nashville. If they did, I would seriously consider breaking open my piggy bank and taking a month to hit some cities with great Haunt Jaunts. Because they do “jet” (to use their term) to some great ones, such as:
- Los Angeles
- San Diego
That’s just to name a few. Or maybe I’d see how much the taxes were and head to somewhere more exotic like Aruba, Puerto Rico or Jamaica, because they also fly there.
Anyway, enough dreaming. However, if you have $599, a month to spare (or flexible weekends), and live near an airport JetBlue jet’s out of, their All-You-Can-Jet pass would help you get to some great Haunt Jaunt destinations.