Would you like to go on a paranormal and mysteries-themed cruise? (Heck, would you like to go on a cruise period? I know I’m always game for that!)
However, if you’d like your getaway to include mingling with like-minded folks and attending presentations by notable guest speakers in the paranormal field, check out Mysteries Cruise presented by Holiday Maker Travel based out of Fredericksburg, Virginia.
About Mysteries Cruise
Mysteries Cruise is a private group that will be aboard the CROWN PRINCESS sailing November 8-13, 2017 round trip from Ft. Lauderdale.
In addition to your room, all meals, and ship-board entertainment and activities, your fare will include private, exclusive onboard lectures, presentations and panels, plus a shore excursion with all three guest speakers. (We’ll get to them a little further into the post.)
Get to know your fellow Mysteries Cruise passengers and the speakers at a cocktail party, dinners, and the presentations and excursion. There will even be a group picture to commemorate your trip!
You’ll discuss everything from paranormal, true ghost stories, unsolved murder/mysteries to the unknown. It will be interactive, so bring your questions, opinions, stories, etc.
However, you have to specifically sign up for the Mysteries Cruise in order to be a part of the group and participate. (Other passengers will not be allowed to just walk in and hang out with you and listen to the special guest presenters.)
The Guest Speakers
Mysteries Cruise has assembled a trio of well known figures in the paranormal field:
- Rosemary Ellen Guiley – Rosemary Ellen Guiley is a leading expert in the metaphysical and paranormal fields, with more than 60 books published on a wide range of paranormal, spiritual, and mystical topics.
- Jim Harold – Jim Harold is America’s most popular paranormal podcast host. With his two free flagship programs, The Paranormal Podcast and Jim Harold’s Campfire, Jim has developed a loyal following that spans the globe. In addition to his free podcasts at JimHarold.com, Jim also hosts a series of premium podcasts on the supernatural and related subjects at JimHarold.net.
- Micah Hanks – Micah is a writer, podcaster, and researcher whose interests cover a variety of subjects. His areas of focus include history, science, philosophy, current events, cultural studies, technology, unexplained phenomena, and ways the future of humankind may be influenced by science and innovation in the coming decades.
You’ll be able to ask them questions, get your personal books autographed, take pictures with them, etc.
“How Much Will the Mysteries Cruise Cost Me?”
- Inside staterooms start at $1,099.
- Ocean views are $1,199.
- Balcony cabins will cost you $1,349.
- They had a mini-suite option but it’s already sold out.
Prices include the following and are based on Double Occupancy:
- All port charges, government fees and taxes
- Private cocktail reception with the speakers
- Dinner with the speakers
- Exclusive Onboard Activities: Lectures & Presentations, Panels and Q & A sessions
- Pre-paid gratuities ($67 p.p. value)
- Full-Day private, exclusive shore excursion on Grand Turk
How to Book It
Visit the Mysteries Cruise website: http://www.mysteriescruise.com
If you go, Skellie says, “Bone voyage!”