A couple weeks back I wrote about FEARnet’s a Haunting in LA Sweepstakes. That Haunt Jaunt isn’t necessarily Halloween specific, although it does take place in October. But it did include something popular to do around Halloween, a ghost tour.
It also gave the winner more than just one prize. Here’s a couple more contests that do the same. One isn’t necessarily Halloween specific, but the prize is good during October. The other one is very much Halloween specific.
HISTORY & HAUNTINGS SWEEPSTAKES
This one is offered by Warren County in Ohio. The prizes up for grabs (you get both if you win) are:
- 4 tickets to the Ohio Renaissance Festival
- 4 tickets for Waynesville’s Ghostly Walking Tour
Entries are open to residents of the United States and District of Columbia. One entry per person. Enter online by clicking here. Entries accepted until 11:59 p.m. Sunday, September 27, 2009.
UNIVERSAL’S HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS SWEEPSTAKES
As are many of you, I’m a Ghost Hunters fan too. I saw the ad for this one on SyFy.
Enter this sweepstakes to win:
- Roundtrip airfare and ground transfers
- 3 nights at the Hard Rock Hotel
- Tickets to both Universal Orlando theme parks (Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure)
- One night admission to Halloween Horror Nights
There’s two ways to enter:
- Via mobile phone (My computer won’t let me view PDF files for some reason. It locks up. I was able to discern this much before it went zonko on me: Text “HHN” to 72434. I don’t know which carrier(s) though. If you know, please leave a comment to help others out. Thanks!)
- Or enter online at SyFy by clicking here.
Because I can’t get the PDF of the rules up, I can’t read for specifics like when the deadline to enter is or how often you can enter. But if you can pull up a PDF without your computer going zonko, click here to check out all the rules.