Okay, so yesterday I wrote about Team GAC’s Twibbon supporters versus Team TAPS. A cool little bird who’s very in the Ghost Adventures know told me I was mistaken about numbers.
While there is this GAC Twibbon with 216 supporters, there’s also others:
- This Ghost Adventures III Twibbon has 423 supporters.
- This Ghost Adventures II Twibbon has 493 supporters.
- This Ghost Adventures Twibbon has a whopping 3,730 supporters!
All were created by mega Ghost Adventures fan and #GACFamily member Rouxlette (I know her as @Rouxlette on Twitter and so may you). And while they’re all basically the same design, each comes in a different color (green, red, purple, or a blue with black).
Really the only Twibbons for Ghost Hunters/TAPS is the TAPS Supporter Twibbon I mentioned yesterday with 189 supporters. (There’s also another one, but it’s not as good and only has 3 supporters.) The major one was created by Ghosthunterfans (aka @Ghosthunterfans).
TEAM GAC = WINNER OF TWIBBON SUPPORTERS
So, hands down, as far as Twibbons go, Ghost Adventures and Team GAC blows Ghost Hunters and Team TAPS out of the water.
But how do they stack up against each other with Twitter followers?
TWITTER FOLLOWER STATS FOR THE SHOWS
- @Ghosthunterfans (Fan Page for Syfy’s Ghost Hunters) has 12,799 followers
- @GhostAdventures has 20,075 followers
TWITTER FOLLOWER STATS FOR EACH SHOW’S STARS
- @Zak_Bagans has 21,102 followers
- @NickGroff_ has 6,669 followers
- @AaronGoodwin has 11,194 followers
- @Jchawes has 57,027 followers
- @grantswilson has 54,087 followers
TEAM TAPS = WINNER OF OVERALL TWITTER FOLLOWERS
So in the Twitter follower competition, either Jay or Grant has more total followers than the Ghost Adventures stars combined. That makes them, as representatives of Team TAPS, the undisputed winners of this unofficial portion of the competition.