Depending on how often you visit our site, you may or may not be aware we updated our header. It’s not a completely new look. Same style as our old one, just with some new photos. We wanted a refreshed look for the New Year. And we had a whole slew of photos from our travels to choose from. Picking only 10 was more challenging than you might imagine.
Speaking of challenges, we thought it’d be fun to challenge you with a quiz of sorts. You’ll notice there are numbers on the pictures in the header in this post. Below is a list of places and cities. Can you match the place and the city to the correct numbered photo?
Unfortunately, we’re cash poor after the holidays, so there won’t be any prizes awarded for this little game. But we are awarding titles based on scores. Keep track of your score, then see what title you’re entitled to. (Answers are at the end of this post. Don’t cheat and look at them first though!)
|Castillo de San Marcos||New York City, NY|
|Chateau Frontenac||Quebec City, Quebec, Canada|
|Haunted Mansion||Quebec City, Quebec, Canada|
|Historic District of Old Quebec||St. Louis, MO|
|Lemp Mansion||St. Augustine, FL|
|Merchants Restaurant||San Francisco, CA|
|Musée Méchanique on Fisherman’s Wharf||San Francisco, CA|
|Statue of Liberty||Six Flags St. Louis|
|Statue from the ruins of Ephesus||Turkey|
To get your started, we’ll use an example that should be a gimme me for everybody anyway. For picture 8 you’d match it with Statue of Liberty in New York City.
There. You already have 1 point. Now let’s see how many more you get and what that ranks you as. Let us know how you fared in the comments below or on our Facebook page.
IF YOU SCORED…
- 1 to 3 points = Homebody. You don’t get out much do you?
- 4 to 6 points = Daytripper. Your excursions keep you closer to home, though your heart yearns to soar farther.
- 7-9 points = Globe Trotter. Impressive. You really know you’re way around.
- All 10 = First Class Perfect 10. Baby, you’re as brilliant as you are good looking.
No peeking at the answers ahead of time.
Fight the temptation.
Come on, you can figure this out on your own.
Done with the quiz?
Ready to check your answers?
Oh, okay, fine. We’ve tried to keep the answers as far down as we can to help you avoid cheating.
You win. You can look now.
- Statue from the ruins of Ephesus – Turkey
- Historic District of Old Quebec – Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
- Alcatraz – San Francisco, CA
- Lemp Mansion – St. Louis, MO
- Merchants Restaurant – Nashville, TN
- Haunted Mansion – Six Flags St. Louis
- Castillo de San Marcos – St. Augustine, FL
- Statue of Liberty – New York City, NY (No one should’ve missed this. We gave you this one to you after all!)
- Chateau Frontenac – Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
- Musée Méchanique on Fisherman’s Wharf – San Francisco, CA