We’re full of questions today, aren’t we? In addition to wondering if you’d find it helpful to know who’s hosting an event, we’d also like to know something else. Would you find it useful if we listed events on our Paracons & Horror Fests page by category?
Currently we have it set up for you to find an event by Month or State. However, all events are grouped together. Meaning, paracons that are devoted to the paranormal are also grouped with ones specializing in UFOs or cryptids, which are all combined with horror and Halloween fests.
For example, here’s August’s Paracons & Horror Fests listings:
- August 4-6, 2017: The Gettysburg Battlefield Bash, benefiting the Wounded Warriors Project – Gettysburg, PA
- August 5, 2017: PhantomCon – Richmond, VA
- August 5-6, 2017: ScareLA – Los Angeles, CA
- August 19, 2017: The GOOZ Project V2.0 MS Fundraiser Paracon – Kimbolton, OH
- August 19-20, 2017: Pensacola Comic Con – Pensacola, FL
- August 19-20, 2017: Walker Stalker Con: Boston – Boston, MA
- August 21-23, 2017: The Particle Convergence at Logan’s Monument – Auburn, NY (There’s no link, but for more info email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- August 24-26, 2017: MiParaCon – Sault Sainte Marie, MI
- August 26, 2017: Hannah House Paranormal Day Celebration – Indianapolis, IN
- August 26, 2017: Maryland Paranormal Conference – Gambrills, MD
- August 26, 2017: Waynesville Paranormal Meet & Greet – Waynesville, OH
- August 26, 2017: Willows Weep Para Con – Cayuga, IN
- August 26-27, 2017: Halloween & Hauntfest Show – Mesquite, TX
August has a little bit of everything: paracons, horror cons, zombie cons, comic cons, and even two Halloween cons.
Would you like to see a new Find an Event by Category option where we group events by “theme,” so to speak?
Don’t worry. We’d keep the Find an Event by Month and State options also. We’d just “bucket,” if you will, events based on type/focus.
Weigh in by using our handy poll. We greatly appreciate your input. We’re striving to make our pages like this one as informative and as easy to navigate as possible.
Thanks in advance for your time!