Our Halloween 2016 Festivities have a Halloween Costume Contest, but it wouldn’t be complete without a Pumpkin Contest!
What We’re Looking For
Pumpkins, pumpkins, and more pumpkins of course!
- Master carver? We want to see!
- Great at arranging pumpkins into festive displays? Please treat our eyes to that feast!
- Can’t carve or arrange, but know where to find pumpkin patches and jack-o-lanterns on display? Put your camera to use and click away!
Basically, we want to see how you incorporate pumpkins into your Halloween fun, or how you capture the way others are displaying their pumpkins.
How to Enter Your Pumpkin Photos
From now until October 31, 2016, all you have to do is:
- Post a photo (or photos) on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and tag it #MyHJPumpkin.
Winners will be selected and announced on November 1, 2016.
What might you win for your troubles? We’ve got a few things for you:
- “Boo!” Jack-O-Lantern Doormat and a pack of Pumpkin Teeth to give one of your future pumpkins some bite.
- A genuine 24k plastic gold trophy!
Make us laugh, make us swoon, make us wonder how you (or whoever carved it) created such pumpkin artistry. This is your time to show off your creativity. You’ve got an audience waiting to appreciate your skills!
So what are you waiting for? Get to a snappin’ and a taggin’! We’re excited to see what you come up with!
Q. How many photos can I submit?
A. As many as you want! Just make sure to tag them #MyHJPumpkin so we’ll be sure to see them all.
Q. Do the pumpkins have to be mine?
A. The pumpkins don’t have to be yours but the photos do, or you have to have permission to use them from whoever took them.