Back in September of 2010 we visited Quebec City on our 10-day Canada/New England cruise. This was a Bucket List destination for me. It was even more powerful visiting it when we did because we were celebrating some huge milestones on that cruise:
- Wayne’s birthday.
- My 40th birthday.
- Our 15th wedding anniversary.
- Me being in remission.
When my laptop bit it shortly after we returned from this trip, I thought I’d lost all my photos and videos. Talk about mourning not having backed them up.
Thankfully Geek Squad was able to recover everything.
It all happened right before Halloween last year. It took them a little while to work their magic. By the time I got it back, Halloween was almost over, I was exhausted, and the holiday season was upon us.
I never quite got caught up or had the time to write all the stories I wanted to from our trip. I’ve written a little here and there about it. Such as:
- Titanic’s Legacy Still Haunts Many Places
- Favorite Images from This Past Year’s Jaunts
- The Ghosts, Sea Monsters, and UFOs of Gloucester, MA
- Haunt Jaunts Takes a Ghost Tour of Quebec City – The Video
- Semi Wordless Wednesday: Images of Saguenay
- Haunt Jaunts Was Here: Newport, Rhode Island
- The Best Way Not to Give Up the Ghost on a NYC Double Decker Bus Tour
But I still have some stories I never shared, as well as some video. I’ve sort of been saving it. For what, I don’t know.
All I know is I’m now even more backlogged on sharing jaunts. We’ve taken two other cruises since then, as well as bunch of side excursions. It’s time for me to start catching up.
First up, our jaunt to Chateau Frontenac in Quebec City. I’ll be writing more about Chateau Frontenac’s haunted history, as well as Quebec City’s. This is just a visual of this gorgeous, gracious, enchanted place. I hope you enjoy.