BEAUTIFUL BLOGGER AWARD RULES
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.
15 BLOGS HAUNT JAUNTS PASSES THE BEAUTIFUL BLOG AWARD TO:
- Above the Norm
- Weekly Spectre
- Ask Doc Paranormal
- Ghost Stories and Haunted Places
- Ghost Lounge
- Paranormal Curiosity
- The Paranormal Casebook
- Ghost Stories
- Ghost Theory
- psychic development
- Ghost Eyes
- The Ghost Hunting Parablog
- The Zombie Review
7 THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME
- I am VERY excited to get a Beautiful Blogger Award. I’ve seen it passed among other blogs before. (In fact, the first time I ever saw one was when I first started blogging. I also want to say it was MarZel’s blog where I saw it, too. She’s always getting awards! Well deserved. Have you seen her graphics???) So thank you again, MarZel, for including Haunt Jaunts on your list. You fulfilled one of my secret desires!
- I also have two other blogs: Court’s Corner (my personal one) and The Sociable Scribe (for my social media consulting business). I also ghostwrite on a couple of blogs. (Related to my consulting business.)
- I don’t just blog, I also write fiction. (And in addition to publishing a couple of books, I’ve written a few dozen short stories that have won, placed or showed in 18 different contests. Most recently my manuscript, The Ghost of Laurie Floyd, is a contender in the Amazon Breakthrough Novel contest. It just advanced to the quarterfinals. You can read an excerpt of it on Amazon and everything!)
- When I was 10 a talent scout visited my school and asked me to audition for the part of Molly in the movie, Annie. (I didn’t get the part, but I made it pretty far in the process.)
- I’m an animal lover and only have three pets because my husband put a cap on how many I could have.
- I’m obsessed with zombies. (Or maybe possessed? Might explain the weird obsession.)
- If you spike me in the face with a volleyball I’ll kick your ass. No questions asked. I’ll just do it. Don’t say I didn’t warn you if you ever play volleyball with me…