As April winds to a close, so too does the Haunt Jaunts Anniversary Bash. But never fear I have one more giveaway…
I really love the SCARED! crew. If you haven’t checked them out yet, they’re worth the look. They’re fresh, sincere, open-minded and strive to be the best they can be. (I know that last part was a motto from some commercial for something…I don’t remember what. But it fits. They work with everyone and don’t claim to be “experts.” They’re just average Joes and Janes with an above average interest in the paranormal trying to figure it all out like the rest of us.)
So that I don’t get in any trouble with FTC Blog Disclosure guidelines, I’ll state right here and now that Brian Cano did send me a copy of one of their DVDs. (The Grand Midway Hotel Investigation, which I wrote about here.)
However, it has nothing to do with this giveaway. I decided to keep it because I liked it that much. If you want one, you can either buy your own copy or try to win one here.
Speaking of winning, this is what’s up for grabs in the SCARED! Swag Bag:
- Reader’s choice of one SCARED! DVD (or even CD…it’s your choice!) from their store
- Reader’s choice of one SCARED! T-shirt or Hoodie from their store
- A $20 Pizza Hut Gift Card (Doesn’t pizza make good investigation food? And that’s sort of the theme for this giveaway so…)
HOW TO ENTER
Leave a comment below naming the allegedly haunted place you’d have the SCARED! crew investigate if they came to your city or state.
You can enter more than once for this one, but each entry must be made separately!
EXAMPLE: If you live in Kentucky and want to enter twice and would suggest both Waverly Hills and Bobby Mackey’s, you’d leave two separate comments –one for Waverly, one for Bobby Mackey’s. Get it?
RULES AND SUCH
- Enter by April 29th.
- The drawing will be held on April 30th.
- Yep, it’ll be recorded again to prove I’m really doing a drawing.