After playing around with the Facebook Live feature, we feel like we’re getting a little more comfortable with it.
And thankfully we have a couple very dedicated friends/fans who’ve shown up to our experimental FB Live events. They’ve made them even better. (Otherwise it’d just be me and Skellie twiddling our thumbs all by ourselves and looking even sillier than we normally do. We’re really trying to make these an interactive affair and mingle with people in new ways.)
So…now we’re going to try something more ambitious: Halloween Bingo!
Mischief Night, October 30, 2016
7 p.m. CST.
10 p.m. CST
(Sandwiched around the Walking Dead and the Talking Dead so we don’t interfere with anyone’s Sunday night TV viewing.)
Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/HauntJaunts/?fref=nf. Look for the Facebook Live posts.
How to Play
Well, first off you’re going to need to need a card. How do you get one? Easy! We’ll send you one… special delivery via email!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Halloween Bingo.”
- We’ll email you back a photo of one of the Halloween Bingo cards.
- Show up to our Facebook page on Mischief Night (Oct 30) at 7 p.m. CST and/or 10 p.m. CST and tune in to the Facebook Live post. (Yes, you can attend both. See the Rules below.)
That’s it. You’ll be ready to play!
We’ll award a $20 Amazon gift card to the first person who does the following two things:
- Matches a row of 4 consecutive squares in a horizontal, vertical or diagonal line. (Basically, the regular way you play Bingo.)
- Types “Halloween Bingo!” loud and proud in the comments on FB Live since obviously Skellie and I won’t be able to hear you shout it out.
- Deadline for requesting a Halloween Bingo card is at 5 p.m. on October 30.
- One card per player.
- You can play both at the 7 p.m. and 10 p.m. time. (It’ll be the same card, but hey, it might be a lucky one. That’s right, you get TWO chances to win!)
- We’ll play until we have a winner at both the 7 p.m. and 10 p.m. time. (Shouldn’t take too long with only 4 squares to match in a row.)
- Drawings will begin promptly at 7 p.m. and 10 p.m.