I am very excited about the next two treats up for grabs in the fiberdoodles-inspired Halloween Blog Party Giveaway: Haunted Hikes of New Hampshire and Haunted Cemteries of New England. They came to me courtesy of our special guest sponsor PublishingWorks. And now it’s your turn to try and snag them!
Since Halloween is right around the corner now, I decided to post a dual giveaway today. (Hence the Part 1. Part 2 will be posted immediately following this one.)
So…how do you enter to win this book? (Which, let me make a brief side note here, is so cool! I haven’t read all of it yet, but I have to say this is a nice book. Not only do you get ghost stories and the history of the area where each hike is based, you get specifics about the hikes themselves. And the hikes are ranked in a fun way –using one to four ghosts. A one ghost hikes signifies the easier and child-friendly hikes. A four ghost hike is more challenging. Oh, and the cover glows-in-the-dark after you let it sit in the light! Neat! Okay, on to the details…)
HOW TO ENTER
Go browse PublishingWorks’ site and then come back here and leave a comment answering this question:
What other book(s) caught your eye that PublishingWorks publishes?
Your answer does not affect your entry. List as many or as few books as you want! (Only counts for one entry though. But there is a way to earn multiple bonus entries, as described below.)
EARN BONUS ENTRIES
I’m going to shake things up a little bit this time, so pay attention. Not all entries are worth equal value! (And some will snag you more than one bonus entry!)
- I’m going to be interviewing Marianne O’Connor, the author of Haunted Hikes. Submit a question (or two, or three) that you’d like me to consider asking. = 2 entries (NOTE: Because this one takes a little more brain power, I decided to give it a little more value. ALSO, yes, you can submit multiple questions and earn multiple entries. If you submit 5 questions, that’ll net you 10 bonus entries! I may not use all the questions, but I will count all your entries!)
- Become a Fan of PublishingWorks on Facebook = 1 more entry*
- Follow Publishing Works on Twitter = 1 more entry*
- Copy & paste the following in a Tweet: I entered to win @publishingworks Haunted Hikes of New Hampshire in the @HauntJaunts Halloween Blog Party Giveaway #5 http://bit.ly/2qEJ1G = 1 more entry
- Copy & paste the following on either Haunt Jaunts Facebook Fan Page or PublishingWorks Facebook Fan Page: Hi Ho! Hi Ho! A haunted hiking we will go! = 1 more entry (post on BOTH and I’ll give you THREE (3) bonus entries total for this one!)
*If you already are a Facebook Fan or Twitter Follower, just let me know and you’ll automatically get those bonus entries!
DEADLINE TO ENTER AND OTHER DRAWING INFO
Entries will be accepted until 6 p.m. Central time on Friday October 30, 2009.
I will hold the drawing sometime after that on Friday. And if all goes well and I avoid any uploading glitches, I’ll post the video announcing the winner that same night.
Happy entering and GOOD LUCK!