hands-718557_1920

Welcome to our forum! Come on in and hang out in our Community Lounge or take a whirl around our Paranormal Ballroom.

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Have you ever been visited by the ghost of a pet?
cmroch
Administrator
Post Have you ever been visited by the ghost of a pet?
on: August 19, 2016, 17:18

In guest blogger Mel Dawn's post she shared her experience of what she was sure was a deceased pet coming back to visit her. (See Frightful Friday--The Cat Came Back http://www.hauntjaunts.net/frightful-friday-cat-came-back/)

In her case it was a cat. I had a cat once who I'm sure saw the Angel of Death the night before our beloved Cocker Spaniel died, but I've never had the pleasure of being visited by one of my dearly departed fur kids. Sadly. (Although I'm hoping when my time comes to cross over they'll be there to help guide me on my way.)

What about you? Have you experienced a ghost pet of any kind?

Post Re: Have you ever been visited by the ghost of a pet?
on: October 26, 2016, 07:27

I had a doxie named Simba for 15 years. We finally had to put her to sleep for liver failure. That was in 2010. After she died and we buried her, she continued to run up and down the hallway in the house. I heard her the other night around 3AM. I told her to go lay down and be quiet. The noise immediately stopped.

I also have a cat that passed away last year that I continuously hear meowing or trying to get in the door. We had weather stripping on the door that she liked to pick at to get our attention. I still hear her picking sometimes or meowing to be let in from the cold. When I open the door, there is nothing there.[u][/u][b][/b]

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.036 seconds.