If you’ve been following the Haunt Jaunts Spooktacular Halloween Blog Party festivities from the beginning, you know that early on (like right at the start) there was a big hiccup: my computer crashed.
What I didn’t share was some of the events directly preceeding the crash. I’m going to share them now and incorporate it into the final giveaway this season.
The prize up for grabs this time? The $25 Best Buy card!
HOW TO PLAY
- Read through the “Day of the Crash” events below.
- Contemplate the list of possible crash culprits.
- Pick which culprit you think is responsible and leave your choice in a comment below.
THE DAY OF THE CRASH
Here’s what went down immediately before the crash:
- I might have pissed off a witch or two who were scheduled to take part in the Halloween Blog Party festivities by not being more organized. (I was still trying to recover from the surprise birthday party my husband had thrown me and I still hadn’t quite gotten my act together by this point.) I think I told a witch or two I was going to do something by a certain point I had not done, but that I had plans to get on as soon as possible. I suspect one may have cursed me and caused the crash before I could make good on my word!
- I’d just finished recording a Mr. Skull video, which I planned on posting the next day. (The crash happened on a Thursday afternoon.) Mr. Skull didn’t much appreciate me not appreciating his second attempt at jokes. He was a little miffed to say the least.
- Mr. Meow, my very bad cat, decided he was going to walk across the keyboards like he sometimes does when he wants to get my attention –or my goat, depending upon his mood. On this day he decided to stop and stand on the my keyboard rather than keep moving, so I believe he was trying to get my goat. This was exactly when the computer froze up. When I turned it off and tried to boot back up…crash!
The suspects you have to choose from are:
- Only one entry per person
- Entries accepted until Halloween/Samhain 2010 at 6 p.m. CST.
- A winner will be drawn by name after the trick or treaters leave on Halloween night. (Note: I’m letting you all decide who the culprit is, so whoever I pick and whatever answer they give is going to determine who crashed my computer!)
- Results will be posted on Halloween before midnight. (Hopefully. That’s the plan, but you never know what might happen on Halloween to derail this plan!)