I love novel, witty and wild Halloween costumes. Anything that makes me LOL. The following five costumes are both ones I stocked in the Halloween section of the Haunt Jaunts Emporium and am declaring as my picks for the top funniest ones I’ve seen so far this season.
They not only made me laugh, but in many cases they made me do a double take and say, “Uh uh, oh no they didn’t! OMG, yes they did!”
I don’t know who would be brave enough to wear any of these, but if it’s attention you’re looking for and heads you’re wanting to turn this Halloween, these costumes will surely accomplish that!
1. Aladdin Genie in a Lamp Outfit (Conversation starter! Rub his lamp and talk about the first thing that pops up!)
2. Tassle Twirling Tessie (This one is borderline just plain wrong!)
3. Droopers Waiter (I can see the Freudian Slip’s this might provoke : “Um, excuse me. Waiter, my fries are a little saggy. Um, I mean soggy!”)
4. Fat Lady Lost Puppy Costume (Headline reads: “Lady charged with animal abuse and neglect. Suffocates dog to death with butt.”)
5. Shark Attack (PEOPLE…it’s what’s for dinner!)