I put together a “For Ghost Enthusiasts” section under the Holiday Gift Ideas area of the Haunt Jaunts Emporium. I thought it’d be fun to highlight some of the best gifts, so voila: here’s a 20 great holiday gift ideas for ghost lovers list. If you’re still looking for that special something, you just might find the perfect Christmas gift for the ghost enthusiast in your life!
AROUND THE HOUSE
1. Two’s Company – Pick Me Set of 25 Ghost Hors D’oeuvre Picks in Gift Box – $5.99 (These are so cute! And much less boring that regular toothpicks.)
2. Don Ed Hardy Beautiful Ghost Martini Glass & Shaker Gift Set – $25.99 (Okay, so these are not truly ghost related. But show me the ghost enthusiast that doesn’t also sport a few tattoos? Or who doesn’t like a little drink every now and then. I still think it’s a neat gift!)
These next few are more Halloween-oriented, but I figured if they appealed to the ghostie in me they’d appeal to the ghostie in others too.
4. Switchables Ghost Stained Glass Nightlight Cover – $12.95
These next couple might appeal to any ghost lovers on your list who also like to bake and enjoying being creative in the kitchen.
There are a ton of books about ghosts that might appeal to the ghost lover on your list, but here’s a couple that were published this year they might not have in their collection yet.
If they’re fans of a certain ghost TV show, shirts or hoodies make good choices. Here’s two examples of the kind of shirts you can find from two of the most popular shows on TV, Ghost Hunters and Ghost Adventures.
10. Ghost Hunter Logo T-Shirt – $25.00
11. Ghost Hunters: TAPS Women”s Ringer T-Shirt – $25.00
12. Official Ghost Adventures – Locked Down Hoodie (dark) – $38.00-$41.00
13. Official Ghost Adventures – Scratch Me Hoodie (dark) – $38.00-$41.00
For the girl who likes ghosts, she may enjoy ghostly jewelry.
14. Clearly Charming Shiny Starter Italian Charm 18 Link Bracelet (They also have matte Italian bracelets) – $1.62
These are awesome! You can add different link charms, like some of the ones below:
My friend Brenda got me an Italian charm bracelet a few years ago. The thing that’s awesome about them is you can completely personalize them with all the things that are most important to the person who will be wearing it. It’s a super thoughtful gift. One you can add more charms on to as the years pass even.
Here’s the bracelet I have. See the cool ghost? (Among the other ones on there is a haunted house, as well as pictures of my pets, a pen and quill for my love of writing, and there’s even one with a volleyball further down the line.)
The next two are charms you can add to a necklace or a bracelet, or you could even use them as zipper pulls to dress up a purse or jacket.
17. Sterling Silver White Enamel Ghost Charm – $19.64
FOR KIDS WHO LIKE GHOSTS
18. Haunted House – $19.11
19. I Spy Spooky Mansion– $14.98
20. Ty Beanie Babies Sheets the Ghost – $5.11 (What ghost-loving kid wouldn’t want to snuggle up to this cute Beanie Baby?)